Welcome to our collection of funny and inspirational NASCAR driver quotes!
These quotes come from some of the most famous and successful NASCAR drivers, offering insight into their thoughts on racing, their motivations, and their approach to the sport.
Whether you’re a fan of NASCAR or just looking for some humor and inspiration, we hope these quotes will give you a glimpse into the world of professional stock car racing.
- “If you ain’t first, you’re last.” – Ricky Bobby (played by Will Ferrell in the movie “Talladega Nights”)
- “I’m not in this for the money. I’m in this for the glory.” – Dale Earnhardt
- “I’m a racer, not a quitter.” – Tony Stewart
- “I may bend a little, but I don’t break.” – Kyle Busch
- “The only time I’m ever satisfied is when I’m on the race track.” – Jeff Gordon
- “I’m just a race car driver, and I do my best.” – Junior Johnson
- “Racing is the only place where I can leave everything behind and just focus.” – Danica Patrick
- “I’m always looking for an edge.” – Jimmie Johnson
- “I’ve always tried to be a good sport, no matter how bad things have gotten.” – Richard Petty
- “Racing is a lot like poker. You have to know when to hold ’em and when to fold ’em.” – Bobby Allison
- “I don’t want to be the best driver in the world. I just want to be the best I can be.” – Dale Jr.
- “I don’t believe in giving up, no matter how tough things get.” – Denny Hamlin
- “I’m not satisfied with just being a good driver. I want to be the best.” – Kevin Harvick
- “I’m always looking for ways to improve my driving skills.” – Kasey Kahne
- “I never give up. I always fight to the finish.” – Kurt Busch
- “I love the thrill of the race and the feeling of the wind in my face.” – Mark Martin
- “I’m always pushing myself to be the best I can be, on and off the track.” – Martin Truex Jr.
- “I’m not afraid to take risks on the track, as long as it’s calculated and safe.” – Ryan Newman
- “I never back down from a challenge, and I always give it my all.” – Kyle Larson
- “I’m a racer, through and through. Racing is in my blood.” – Chase Elliott
- “I always try to be a role model for other drivers, both on and off the track.” – Brad Keselowski
- “I’m always looking for ways to improve my car and my racing skills.” – Alex Bowman
- “I never give up, no matter how difficult the race may be.” – Ryan Blaney
- “I’m always striving to be the best and to push myself to my limits.” – Erik Jones
- “I never stop learning, and I always try to be a better driver than I was the day before.” – Bubba Wallace
NASCAR is a sport filled with talented drivers who have a lot to say. These quotes offer a glimpse into the minds of some of the most famous drivers in the sport and provide insight into their motivations, approaches to racing, and personalities.
Whether you’re a fan of NASCAR or just looking for some inspiration, we hope these quotes have provided you with something to think about!